Sweet & Sour
chopped carrot cup
1. Start by cutting the Mazzraty Fresh Chicken Fillet 500g into bite sized pieces.
2. Place the flour mixed with cornstarch in one shallow bowl, and add the soda water.
3. Take each piece of chicken and dredge it in the chicken paste mixture. Transfer that to
a skillet with oil that has been heated over medium-high heat.
4. Deep fry the chicken for 2-3 minutes, until cooked through and crispy.
5. In a bowl, combine the special sauce ingredients - minced garlic, ginger, soy sauce, ketchup, paprika, tomato paste, white sugar, white vinegar.
6. Heat the oil then put other ingredients - chopped carrot, green pepper, pineapple pieces, and onion. Then, add the chicken with special sauce. Mixed it well, while stirring it every 15 minutes.
7. Serve the sweet and sour chicken over rice, with optional garniches of seasme seeds or green onions.